Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Punctuation/Spelling/Grammar

Alright ladies and gentlemen. I am truly loving your communication on here BUT I need to stress the use of proper sentences and sentence structure.  The odd error I can deal with, again BUT, we should be doing our very best to use Standard English when writing our posts.  That being said "i read......" be sure your "I" is capital.  Also, you are all very important people so each name deserves a capital as well.....please let's not forget these things. 

Thank you :)

4 comments:

  1. For the book letter to you, does it hagve to start with "dear" and stuff like that, that are in a letter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do i post my summary "but not revealing the whole book" do i do it on a comment on my pagey thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Nalon,
    Can you please direct people to look at my blog page? It is in the February section but nobody ever looks at my posts! I think I have pretty good summary of this book that I read and some very good thinking questions, but nobody will post any comments!! It makes me kind of frusturated because nobody see the work I put into it!
    Thank you :)
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops it should be Ms.
    Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete